Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Week 1 Day 5 Bonus Activty

Image result for Dairy of the wippy Kid Purple zBookI choose Dairy of the wippy Kid because I sometimes read that book and it good Pictures and I Like the movie. It about a Boy Called Greg Heffley It really Funny too!









1.I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then I went closer something poped in my face I felled so scared I saw blood on the wall And Window Opening and closing

2, I knew it was going to be an unusual day when my mom came into my bedroom and said Son came down and eat dinner then I went to the door and opened the door t Closed the door So I Went out the window and the window shuted and I felled worrid about my famliy

3. The spaceship was out of control and only one person could save us it was a man we tryed to open the door togheth and we did then the man and I went down stairs


THE END

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua
    The diary of a wimpy kid series is so awesome! The books are really funny and I always enjoy reading them. Keep up the fabulous work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Joshua!

    I'm Mark and I'm a teacher working with Dan and Rachel on the Summer Learning Journey too. I normally look after another few schools but thought I would drop by to see how you're all doing over here, and can I just say, the standard of work from Panmure Bridge has been excellent!

    I really enjoyed these little stories of yours and think you've done a great job. I enjoyed them so much that I wish they were longer actually! You have a really good imagination! Maybe one day you could be a writer like Taika Waititi!

    I'm not sure what the point allocation for this blog activity was, but I just thought I would let you know that the points for all the activities are based on how much information you give. So for example if the questions says "List some things you might like to do in Japan" and it is worth 4 points, then you should list 4 or more different things. Does that make sense?

    Anyway this bonus activity was all good, so no worries. This is just a super-tip from me to you. And whoever else reads this comment haha!

    Keep up the good work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua
    I love the diary of a wimpy kid book collection. I have every single one including the new one! Which one is you favorite?

    Harrion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Joshua,

    By the sounds of it these Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are really popular, I can understand why you've chosen them. They sure sounds funny! What is your favourite part of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books? I love to read funny books that make you laugh, they're always so much fun to read.

    Great effort giving all three story starters a go! I really enjoyed reading them. I agree with Mark, I enjoyed them so much that I wish they had been a bit longer, it sounds like you have a great imagination. If you want to pick just one of those three and expand on it a little bit, that would be really cool! I think my favourite story was the first one, I'm really curious to see what happens, it sounds very scary...

    Thanks for sharing so many cool stories and books with us Joshua, we all really appreciate it.

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great effort Joshua and great and hard work! keep this great work up!

    ReplyDelete