Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Remembering our summer hoilday

Image result for mission bay
I heard the waves splashing on the hot sand.

I heard loud music beaming in my ears.

I saw people as pink as a flamingo.

I felt frightened because the massive rocks had a birds eye view of the blue harbour that laid beneath my feet.

I felt my heart beating as fast as a car.

I wondered if people might tumble onto the hard ground after falling off their bikes.

I wondered how long I would have to wait to get back to the safety of my home.

Today I have been writing a recount about remembering our summer holiday. My task was to make sentences without telling the reader what I did in the summer holiday. I had to finish the sentence, I heard, I saw, I felt, and I wondered. I learnt to put some powerful words in my story so that I can engage my reader.

2 comments: