Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 1 - Activity 1



Here my five questions I would ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff:

Is it difficult or hard to make this kind of outfit with recycled materials?

What do you use to put the recycled materials together?

How many hours do you take to make the outfit?

How many outfits have you made? 

Who inspired you to make these outfits?

In this activity, we had to list 5 different questions that we would ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff. Above this blurb is the 5 different questions I would ask Dame. Did you know Dame Suzie Moncrieff makes outfits with recycled materials?

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    I have decided to comment on your blog again! Wow your questions are really good. Would you ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff those questions that you wrote? I like how you write lots of detail to your blog and you are working hard to finish off the summer learning journey activities!

    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,

    I did this task too. The image looks inspirational. The listed questions are amazing. Which question was your favourite, because I have one. My one would be Q3.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joshua! The 5 questions sound very interesting, I am curious to her answer for question 1. Do you think this event is a good idea? Why is that? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. The five questions that you would ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff are great. It would probably take a long time and a lot of effort to create a costume like that. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete