Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

My Recount on Chop Sticks Challenge By Joshua



My Recount on Chopstick Challenge “Yay!” I said we were about to start our chop stick challenge. First Miss Paton tipped 3 wine gums in one bowl. Then Miss Paton went around the class and tipped the wine gums in each bowl. When she went around the class we started to play the chopstick challenge. First we had to pick up the wine gum and walk over to the end of the table. We had to take turns using the chopsticks and try to pick up the wine gum. When we finished we had to sit on the mat. Miss Paton said we were going to have another turn but we were going to have pebbles instead. Miss Paton was talking but me Riley, Brooklyn and Joel went to maths group. We missed our turn but luckily we had a turn using the chopsticks and the wine gums. After maths we went to morning tea. At the end of the day we had a chopstick challenge. Miss Paton and some helpers stacked up the tables together. We had to put two tables together. After Miss Paton put us into two groups. When Miss Paton put as into groups we started the chopstick challenge. First it was Sky’s turn. She was trying to get the pebbles in the bowl but she missed it. When it came to Avalon she missed too. When it came to my turn I was trying to pick up the wine gum in the bowl. When I picked it up I got the wine gum in the bowl. Then it was nearly home time but some people missed out. They didn't get a turn.


Today I have been doing a recount because we did chop stick challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment