Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

My Recount Poster By Joshua


Joshua

Yay! Yay! I shouted, as we were going to church for Trick or Treat. First we got ready in our costumes. I asked my mum “ Can I get dressed in black” I said. Since we got ready we hopped in the car and drove to church and we arrived late because we were waiting for someone to drop us to church but my sister dropped me and my brother to church.

We were looking for a car park so we drove where the trick or treat was starting at. We drove at a clear car park and we got out of the car and we sat down. When I sat down we were watching the lady that was beside Mr M and she told us about Mr M. When the show finished we went to all of the cars and we had to play a game to get the lollies but the balloons and cookies was for free. There was the game that we  had to throw at the boxs. I liked the car that was so amazing. The car I liked was: The Frozen car and I also I went to the Rugby car. We had to kick the rugby ball over the rugby post. If we win we had to go and get lollies from the rugby car. And the frozen car that was blue we had to guess why Elsa let the balloon go away?. Then we ate sausages and bread together and then we went home to eat but my mum was gone and we went down to my sister's house when we went there I ate some of my lollies. The Yellow fruit Burst lollies tasted like yellow banana and the lollies were hard as a rock.

After we ate the lollies we ate our noodles and sausages. It tasted yum when I put it in my mouth. It was the best day in my life!

 

Today I have been learning about a recount a recount has a orations and it is covered with Who, Why, How, What, When and Where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment