Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

Day 2 Activity 1 Vinicius And Tom Episode 2

Today I watch a video of Vinicius and tom episode 2 I liked how they were finding a bed to sleep in but... Vinicus was scared from a insect and tom was scared from a monster until they were running they bumb into each other and Vinicus picked up a bird house and put on the tree but tom put a sign up and it had x. They found a bed to sleep in and I think they got hot and they came out of there house and slept putside

Vinicius And Tom Episode 2

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua!

    I think that you chose a great episode to summarise because there is quite a bit that happens in Episode #2. After watching it I thought that Tom and Vinicius might have been searching for a home as part of their journey on route to Rio de Janeiro. What do you think? Why are the two mascots looking for a new home, in your opinion?

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete