Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

What is an explanation? By Joshua V & Josh S

A blog is a website where you share your learning and ideas. My blog is special because it tells people about my learning. All blogs are unique because all blogs are different.

I have 14,395 views on my blog and 341 blog post on my blog - that means I have 341 examples of my learning that has been shared with the world (my global audience). Each post has a blurb that tells what I have been learning. I label each post so that my work is easy to find. For example if I post a poem I label the post as a poem so that people search for my poem so they can find it quickly. We also can share our work to other social media (eg. gmail.com, facebook, twitter, Pinterest).

There is a comments section under each post for other people to give us feedback on our work. We can reply back with a nice and positive comment which helps us get to know other learners.  

My blog is special because it is a timeline of where it shows my learning journey since I was in Year 4. The best part is that our blog can not be lost or thrown away.


Today we wrote about an explanation we had to write down a intro to come onto the explanation there were 4 parts of an explanation it is called title, introduction, poipio and conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment