Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 4 - Activity 1



I choose to go on a boat because it can save time from walking on a long trip. I also pick this reason because you can also see things around you instead of going close or if going on helicopters it can make loud noises.


In this Activity, we had to pick three options which were Walking, Boat or helicopter. I choose to go on a boat because it is easier. If your thinking where we would be going to explore we should be exploring in Milford Sound.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    I have decided to comment on your blog again. I'll go in a boat because helicopter can crash and walking is going to make me tired. The image you have a great image.

    Keep it up Joshua,
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing post. I enjoyed doing this task, did you?. I chose the same transportation option as you too. I'd go on a boat, because you can sit, relax, and take amazing pics of the beautiful view. You have great reasons for why you'd take a boat cruise.


    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Joshua,

    Great choice! Thank you for sharing with us why you would like to travel around Milford Sound via boat. I think it would be such a calming experience to enjoy the beautiful scenery from a distance. There is nothing quite like floating in the middle of the ocean surrounded by nothing but the sound of the waves.

    Do you have any ideas for how to take amazing photos on the boat?

    Until next time, happy blogging!
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. You did a great job explaining which transport you would take around the Milford Sound. I decided to take the helicopter because I thought that I would get the best view from up high. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete