Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 1- Bonus Activity



1. The oldest known fish in the world is a 65 year old Australian lungfish. (FALSE)

2. Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids. (FALSE)

3. Starfish are a type of fish. (FALSE)

4. Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc) (TRUE)

5. Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’ (TRUE)

In this activity, we had to find out if these 5 facts above were true or false. I researched these answers before putting the true or false answers were true. Our topic that we had to research were about fishes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua,

    NICE completing on this activity. Congratulations for completing this task. I am very proud of you for doing this. Your true and false answers are great. I am sure that I got some answers like you.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,
    That image looks really cool. I hope I see more blog posts for the summer learning journey! Your answers are pretty close to my one. What is your favorite activity doing?

    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Joshua,

    Did you get a chance to visit the FactRetriever website that was hyperlinked to this SLJ activity? In case you've missed it, I will include the link below:

    https://www.factretriever.com/fun-fish-facts

    I know that sometimes when you use the internet as a research tool, many websites can give you different bits of information. All the fish facts have been retrieved from this specific website so do you mind taking a few minutes to double-check your answers?

    If you need to change your answers, you can simply do this by editing this blog post. Once it's done, please let me know by replying back to this comment! I hope you have fun reading through some fun facts about fish!

    I look forward to your reply,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I think that you have done a great job with the true and false facts and I like the picture that you have added. Which true or false fact was your favorite? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete