Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 3 - Activity 1



I'm a Night Owl I like to stay up late so I can get more sleep. Because Sleeping is my favorite thing to do every morning. My 2 brothers are also Night Owls, but my Parents are early riser they wake up at 5:00 am in the morning. I usually wake up at probably 10 - 11 O'clock.


In this Activity, I read a short story about penguins. Penguins usually sleep as night Owls which means they sleep late. And if you are an Early riser you usually wake up early. Above my blurb is my statement if I wake up in the morning or waking up late.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua

    I am like your parents. I like to get to bed early and get up early - though not 5am early! Is that for work or do they just enjoy getting up at 5am?

    What do you and your brothers do when you stay up late? Do you like to play games or watch movies?

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua!
    You have being working very hard in the summer learning journey! I wake up around 6,7,5,8 am. Nearly everyone is a early rise except my brother because he usually goes to sleep late and wakes up around 11 or 12 am/ pm. Next time remember to attribute your images.

    Keep it up Joshua
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Joshua,

    Well done for completing this task. I enjoyed doing this task, how about you? I am sure that I am a night owl. Most of my family members would be early risers, but me I love to stay up and do work and games.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that I am a early riser as I usually wake up early especially when I have school. What do you like to do when you stay up late? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete