Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Scale Drawing


This week and last week Learning space 2 were working on our Scale drawings. We had to practise drawing a butterfly on a small piece of paper.  Then we made our own scale drawing using cartoon characters or animated movie characters. I chose to do Anger from Inside Out because It felt easy to do. Then Miss Kiripatrick printed our small outline photo of our character and we ruled our grid lines. Then we drew another grid  onto a big sheet of paper, twice the size of our smaller picture. Finally we made our own name plate on a google drawing. The thing that I found hard about drawing this was that I kept on thinking too much about it and I made a few mistakes. The thing that I found easy was the colouring in. I am happy because I got there in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment