Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Day 1 Activity 2 - PBS Holiday Blogging Challenge

Image result for stratosfear rainbows end
Photo by trip advisor 
public Domain.

For this activity I had to find out what is the maximum height for a stratosfear at Rainbow's End. I went on this site to find out more about stratosfear. The maximum height for the stratosfear is 150cm for (Very Extreme) and 130cm for (less extreme) and the Maximum is only 30 people. The next question I had to answer was: 
Why do you think there a height restriction?
In my opinion I think that so the seat belt won't fall apart. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Joshua V, I like how you have attributed your photo. I also like how you have explained how many people is allowed at once. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joshua, I like how you also inserted the attribution for your photo and how you linked the site from where you found your information. Good job on putting in a little more info. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua V,
    Great job on finishing the second activity for day 1 of the holiday blogging challenge! You've done really well so far. Anyways, I like how you also added the less extreme height restriction as well as the very extreme height restriction.
    Keep Up The Awesome Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua V
    I am very happy that you have finished your 2 task so that you can win one of those prizes,but first you need to finsh everything first. You did very good.

    !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joshua!
    Great job on finding this information! I like how you also put the image in. I have a question though: Have you ever been on the stratosfear before?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete