Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Art Still Life Reflection By Joshua

Art Still Life Reflection


  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?


I am please with my artwork because it has good blending.  I think that my banana is great.



2. What did you learn from creating your still life painting?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines


I learnt that my size of banana is big. I learnt to paint my banana real and I learnt to paint my background a contrasting colour to match my fruit.

3. What did you find easy?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines


I found matching the background colours against the fruit easy. I learnt to make the fruit look real.


4. What did you find difficult?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines


I found drawing the grapes difficult because they look too small against the other fruit.

5. Who did helped you with your still life painting?
Miss Paton helped me paint my fruit and my background.


6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines


I would change my grapes into a big ones because they are little. I would change my grapes into a pear.

7. What would you do to improve your still life painting next time/?


I would improve all my fruit so that it looks real for me to eat. I will improve my background to make it the same as the fruit.


On September 21 we paonted our art our art was paniting our fruit 


No comments:

Post a Comment