Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Week 3 - Day 5 - Bonus Activity



One day it was raining it was pouring on top of my house. Out the window, I saw an acid Rainstorm. Suddenly it Stoped, I opened up the door and I walked out the door when I walked 10 feet away from my house it started to pour again with rain. After the Acid Rainstorm comes I started to run but I fell because the floor was too wet. I then stand up straight and my leg started to bleed like red paint on my leg. After all, I screamed Mum! Dad! come help but they were too busy cleaning the house with the vacuum on. I started to walk slowing, the trees fell, there were cars flying. I was scared because I might have died. I screamed help but no one would hear. I started to hop on one leg as fast as I could. I nearly reached the door but suddenly the door shuts because of the wind. Once I reached the door I open the door and told my parents the whole story. 

In this Activity, we had to write an 8 - 10 sentence about the Acid Rainstorm. We had to talk about what will happen if we opened the door and walked outside. Above this blurb is my summary describing me if I would open the door and walked out. I hope you enjoy reading and I hope you paint a picture in your head.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    That's great you are almost finished week 3! Would you build a snow man with the acid? My story was 8 sentence long.


    Keep up the hard work Joshua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Joshua,

    Your story had me gripped from start to finish. I really enjoyed it! Are you a fan of writing at school? I like writing myself, I think it's great to do something creative. Your story made me wonder what was happening next! Have you ever been in a severe storm before?

    Keep up the great writing Joshua!

    - Lee


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post from you. I enjoyed reading your story and I sure liked it so much. The image looks nice and clear. You have used strong and amazing words for this story.

    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I have to say, you did a great job writing it. I enjoyed all of it but my favorite part was when you finally managed to make it inside and to safety. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete