Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 5 - Activity 1


I  agree, that when people are overfishing in someones proptey they should get fined $100,000 (that's a lot). I think it's fair because it will make the people stop fishing in a closed to all commercial fishing area, they can also stop and learn from there mistake.

In this Activity, people have been fishing in a wrong area so when these fishers get caught they will be fined $100,000 in total. I think this was fair because it can make people learn from their wrong mistake. Above this Blurb shows why I agreed for people to get fined $100,000.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    I think it isn't fair to pay 100,000 dollars because people that goes fishing has to pay 100,000 which isn't fair. If you went fishing would it be fair?


    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,

    I've done this activity too. It is very enjoyable to do. "WHAT" $100,000. That is way to much right? Nice statement. I agree and disagree, because it is fair to fine them, because there doing something wrong, but disagree, because 100,000 is just way to much money.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I kind of disagree with you as I think that if you overfish you should be fined but 100,000 dollars is way too much. They should just make you return the fish and pay a couple of thousand. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua!

    Thank you for sharing your opinion on overfishing - you have given a great reason as to why the fines should stay.

    I agree with you - I think that it is really important we are looking out for our fresh water and marine life, especially so we are not fishing animals into extinction!

    I think when the fines are this huge you would have to be pretty silly to be fishing where you are not supposed to or overfishing when you shouldn't be...
    Some people must have a lot of money they don't mind loosing!
    I could not imagine spending that amount of money on a fine - I would be so sad!!
    How would you feel having to spend that money on a fine?
    I am sure there is lots you would do with $100,000 instead?

    Great job Joshua!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete