Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 4 - Bonus Activity



In this picture above I think they are celebrating a sports game and I think this is at Mt Eden. Because mostly most sports game is located at Mt Eden. I think this sport is a rugby league game. I also think those people are fans, probably these fans are taking a photo of there favorite rugby player or might because they scored a winning goal. I think at that time they were allowed to take photos because they have permission to take photos with these players or this might be at a basketball game. I think it is at a basketball game because of the man in red looks to me like a red t-shirt supporting a basketball team.

In this activity, we had to pick 3 pictures that were located on the site. I choose to do the photo above because It sounds like it was pretty easy to write about. We had to write about what was happening in that photo.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua,
    I really like this blog post because u picked a photo were u think they are celebrating something and that is very good. I cant wait to see
    what other challenges you are going to do. Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again Joshua, it's awesome to see that you've completed another activity. You seem to be writing a lot as well. Keep it up!

    You've made some educated guesses about the context of this selfie. I think you may be right about the rugby match. Have you ever taken a selfie with a celebrity before?

    Which celebrity would you most want to take a selfie with?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Billy, Nice to see you again as well. I've never had a selfie with any celebrities. I would mostly want to take a selfie with, Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Fair, Cardi B, Ellen Degeneres, Austin Mcbroom, Cathrine Paiz, and Aliaha and Elle.

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Joshua,
    Which places around the world would you want to take selfies? I would like to take selfies in: The sky tower, Elffie tower and bridges. Great thinking Joshua of where they could be taking their selfie.


    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post. I've completed this task too, but I chose a different photo. It's good to see people choosing different things. Nice description about this photo.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. The story that you made up about the people taking the selfie is great. I like how you made the place they were taking it at Mt Eden. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete