Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 4 - Bonus Activity



This is a bit unfair because everybody wants to have a tour around the Machu Picchu. I feel angry at the government because I would also like to visit the Machu Picchu Mountain. I think everybody wants to visit the site. But unfortunately someone had to ruin the place. If the place wasn't damaged everything would be okay.

In this Activity, we had to write a description of what we would feel about the government discussion about the local government deciding to restrict the number of visitors. Above this blurb is my description about the Machu Picchi Mounation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Hannah and I got o school in Canada. I used to live in Peru and I when to Machu Picchu and I can say that it is such a shame that more people can’t go there I think that it is a great learning opportunity for kids and to adults to learn about old civilizations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I kind of agree with you Joshua because I think everyone deserves to see Machu Picchu but the government just wants to protect and preserve it so in the future people can still continue to see it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete