Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 5 - Activity 1

Every year we celebrate World Environment Day in June. On World Environment Day we do what we can to protect our planet. This year the focus is on reducing the use of plastic bags and water bottles. What could you and your family do to protect the planet? I and My family what we should do is:
  1. Make a group on Facebook and make people join the team.
  2. Help pick all the plastic bottles and put them in one bin.
  3. Pick all the rubbish around the community

In this Activity, we had to tell the SLJ team three things that I and my family could do to help save the planet. Every year we celebrate World Environment day in June. Above this blurb is the three things that I and my family should do.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Hannah and I go to school in Canada I am 15. And I think that what you are doing is so cool I think that cleaning up the trash with your family and making a Facebook group is an amazing way to spread awareness you are such and amazing kid good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Joshua,

    Firstly congrats from me on finishing the whole Summer Learning Journey programme! Well done you should be very proud of yourself!
    It's a good idea to comment on other blogs for now to gain more points!

    These thoughts are great -making a Facebook post is a modern way of doing it for sure.
    Also, we can never have enough people picking up rubbish. Very impressive!
    Is there much rubbish around where you live?

    Talk to you soon!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. The ideas that you have come up with are great. My favorite one is the first one because that way you will be able to get into contact with your group easily. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete