Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 5 - Activity 2

  • Loggerhead Turtle
  • Manatee
  • Leopard Shark
Similarities: 
  • They all live in the see
  • They all can swim
  • They are all Danouegs 
Difference:

  • Different Sizes
  • Live in different places
  • Different legs and arms

    In this Activity, we had to find 3 animals that were on the WWF Webpage. I choose Logger Head Turtle, Manatee, and leopard shark. These are the three different animals I picked. I picked these animals because they all swim and it was easy to talk about. We had to list three Similarities and 3 Difference about these animals. Above this blurb is my 3 similarities and 3 difference.

    3 comments:

    1. Hi Joshua,
      Great activity! I like your choice of animals - the Loggerhead turtle really intrigues me. I always wanted a pet turtle. How about you, what made you choose the turtle as one of your animals?

      Great activities, Joshua, well done!
      - Lee


      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Joshua!
      Its great to see that you have completed the SLJ for this summer. Have you enjoyed this programme? What was your favourite thing to do in this programme? Mine is when I get to learn about stuff that I have never learnt before.
      Keep it up!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Joshua,
      Well done on finishing this activity. The similarities and differences that you have listed are great. Which animal out of the three you have listed is your favorite? Keep up the excellent work Joshua.

      ReplyDelete