Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journing / Day 1 - Week 1 - Bonus Activity

waka-ama-40461.jpg
My opinion is yes because I would like to try a waka and I would like to attend this race to excision my body and try and be fit.

For this Activity, I had to watch a Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLEfhquDsI)
of other people doing the Waka Ama Race. Above shows what my opinion and why I would like to join the My opinion is yes because I would like to try a waka and I would like to attend this race to excision my body and try and be fit.

For this Activity, I had to watch a Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLEfhquDsI)
of other people doing the Waka Ama Race. Above shows what my opinion and why I would like to join the Waka Ama race

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Great work with this activity! It would be a lot of fun to be in a Waka Ama race and it would certainly be very good for your strength and fitness.

    What sorts of things would you have to do to prepare for the race if you were going to be in one? You would certainly need to work on your strength and teamwork skills!

    I wouldn't like to be in a Waka Ama race because I'm not very good at swimming and would be afraid of falling out of the waka and into the sea!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete