Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journing / Day 1 - Week 1 - Activity 2,

Image result for sailing to NZ
Today for this activity I was traveling to New Zealand with this big waka. I had to write a short letter to a friend telling them about my voyage to New Zealand. Here is a letter to my friend Javeylor.


Note:
Hi Javeylor,
I just want to say that, I am traveling to New Zealand as known as NZ. I'm really nervous but I can't wait for their trees and how the weather goes. This vocation is going to be awesome. How do you feel if you were moving to the county to county? If it was me I would be scared because I really don't like seeing fish moving around me so much.

Your friend Joshua

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been making good progress on these activities. Well done!

    Good work with this letter. I like how you have said that you are looking forward to seeing the trees of New Zealand. There would have been a lot of things for the first settlers to look forward to. I would have been looking forward to having my feet on solid land again!

    Have you ever been on a boat before? I have been on a boat a few times but I always get very sea sick so I don't enjoy it very much at all.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer!
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete