Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journing / Day 1 - Week 2 - Activity 1,

St Patricks Cathedral
Image result for St Patrick's Cathedral

Name of Cathedral: St Patricks Cathedral
Where the Cathedral is Located: 43 Wyndham St, Auckalnd, 1010
When it was built: August 15 1858
How long did it take to build: 150 years

For this activty I had to pick a Cathedral/Church. I choose to do St Patricks Cathedral because I found it easy to work on. I have put some ideas of when it was built and how long it took to build.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Joshua!

    Another great post! You show consistency in completing your work to a high standard!

    Thank you so much for sharing :) I had no idea it took 150 YEARS to build. That’s crazy! I’m curious, do you know what it is made of exactly?
    Why do you think it took so long for them to build that church?

    Thanks for adding a photo! Keep up the great work Joshua! You’re a star!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete