Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 3 - Bonus Activity

Below are my ten Animals and Plant I'll protect from the extinction:

Monkeys ( I like to protect this animal because it is anothor cute animal )

Panadas ( I like to protect this animal because this animal is cute)


Elephants ( I like to protect this animal because it is another animal I like)


Lions ( I like to protect this Animal because it is my favorite animal )


Griffes ( I like to protect this animal because of it an animal with a long neck )


Rose ( I like to protect this plant because it is a plant I like)


Buttercups ( I like to protect this plant because it is kinda like a rose )


Aloe ( I like to protect this plant because it helps my family for sickness )


Tulip ( I like to protect this plant because it looks nice )


Daffodil ( I like to protect this plant because this a yellow plant I know )


In this Activity, we had to list 10 animals and plants that we would like to protect from the Extinction. Above this blurb shows my thinking about my protective animals.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. You've done a great job listing all of the plants and animals that you would save and protect from extinction. If you had to choose one animal and one plant to save, which ones would it be? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Joshua,

    Great job on coming up with a list of plants and animals that you would like to save. I think it is really important that we all try to keep these species around us as long as we can because our world would be so much less without them. What do you think?

    I can see that you've listed your reasons for why you want to save these animals and plants. One of the animals that I want to save are Asian elephants because they are listed as endangered on the IUCN Red List. Have you heard about this list?

    Below is the link to the IUCN website where they have evaluated the extinction risk of thousands of species. You should check it out! Let me know if anything catches your attention.

    https://www.iucn.org/resources/conservation-tools/iucn-red-list-threatened-species

    Looking forward to your reply,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete