Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 2 - Bonus Activity



I Have chosen to write about the Village forest conservation in Kerinci Seblat Buffer Zone. I choose this because the Fauna and Flora International (FFI) have been helping 40 legally villages in Kerinci Seblat Area. In this Activity, we had to pick a project that the Fauna and Flora International have supported, the project I picked was about a village getting supported by the FFI. Above this blurb is my description of why I picked this project.


3 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    You have being working hard on the summer learning journey! That's great you made a new blog post today! That image you have chosen suits your blurb. Next time remember to attribute your images!

    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,

    It's great to see you being active at commenting and blogging during these summer holidays. The project that you've selected is great. I am pretty sure that I chose a different project. Did you enjoy this task? I did.

    NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on completing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that you have done a great job writing about some of the good things that Fauna and Flora International are doing. Keep up the excellent work Joshua.

    ReplyDelete