Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Week 4 - Day 2 - Activity 1



If I had already gone on the zip-line I should be scared because it is my first time going on a ziplining and also because it might feel weird and I don't like heights. If I went down the zip-line probably 5 times I would be used to zip-line. I should be also surprised if I did it 100 times.

In this activity, we had to write a short description about me trying the zip line. I also had to write some Verbs and Adjectives. To me, I would start training on a flying fox.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    I am pretty scared when I am upside down from high heights. It would also be my first time going to Zip line to. Where would you go zip lining? The Sky tower could be a option?

    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,

    Well done for completing this task. This task was very enjoyable. The image looks nice and fine. It's good to know how you would feel like if your tried this ride out.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I would also want to try out going onto the zip line even if it was a bit scary. I wonder how long the zip line is. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Joshua,

    Georgia E here again from Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! The Summer Learning Journey is coming to an end on Friday the 25th of January at 12pm, that’s tomorrow! Don’t forget that you can get extra points by posting meaningful, thoughtful and positive comments!

    Well done on describing the feeling of being ‘scared’ if you were to go ziplining! It would be so difficult to do ziplining if you were scared of heights, because most of the time they are high up! I think it would be a huge accomplishment if you did it!
    You have done an awesome job on using describing words, we can really paint a picture in our head!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete