Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Week 1 - Day 4 - Bonus Activity


If I had the opportunity to build a hotel, I will build my hotel in Auckland City. I would use masonry stone as my Material. My Hotel is called The Morden Hilton Hotel. In this Activity, we had to create our own Hotel for the extra 5 points. We also had to say where we would like to build our Hotel. Above this Blurb is my hotel what will be in my Hotel rooms. I choose to do this in a Google slide because I wanted to do my kitchen in a different design.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post from you. You have created an outstanding hotel plan for you. I liked it how you said that you wanted to build it in Auckland City. That would be a great idea, because you can go in the city everyday.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I like how you made each room of your hotel on a different slide and how you added in where you wanted your hotel to be, the name of your hotel and the material you would use. Which room is your favorite? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Joshua,

    It’s Dani here again ! It looks like a great hotel! I think Auckland is a great place to have a hotel there are always lots of visitors to Auckland. You have done an awesome job creating Google Drawings of your hotel room. What materials do you think you would use to build your hotel?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Joshua! I really loved the idea you've come up with to share this activity. Your hotel rooms look great and I liked the name you came up for it. Auckland city would be a great place to build your hotel. What would be the view outside the window? Maybe the city or Sky Tower? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete