Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 2 - Activity 2

Image result for Batman



My charter is Batman as everyone knows. I choose him because he looks tough and strong. He uses his Batarang his Batarang helps him protect himself from getting hurt, so what he does is that he throws the Batarang to the attacker. He looks strong and tough because has also got abs and muscles which make him look strong.

In this activity, we had to pick a charter on a comic book or a movie. We had to pick a charter that we think that was tough and strong. I choose to do Batman because he is currently my favorite superhero. I also choose him because he protects himself using a Batarang which is also called in English Boomerang. Above this blurb is about my charter I choose.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,
    I chose someone from my family that I forgot who it was but I know it is someone from my family. Batman is pretty strong but superman can beat him but batman is strong. If you got to choose another character which one would it be?

    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post from you again. Congratulations for completing another SLJ activity. It's good to see that your publishing every time. The image looks great. I am glad to hear that your character is Batman.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that you have done a great job explaining why Batman was your chosen character. If you had to choose another superhero, who would you choose? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Joshua!

    Here we are on the last day of the SLJ. I see you have been commenting on other blogs, well done! I've been impressed withy our work over the SLJ.

    Yeah Batman has pretty huge muscles! I watched the original batman TV show when I was a kid and he was tough even then.

    Take care Joshua!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete