Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Week 1 - Day 5 - Activity 2



Dear Mum and Dad

I believe everyone is enjoying there time in New Zealand. I'm currently in Tundra. It's really freezing cold out here in Tundra the average temperature in Tundra is 28 degrees. I know what you think. Over here in  Tundra its cold, dry and absolutely treeless. At least my personal part was to meet some cute looking animals. My favorite animal was to meet the Arctic fox and this was so cute. I also heard lots of food chains. Did you recognize that the polar bear appears out in the summertime whither they make their babies?

Your Sincerely, Joshua Vilikoka

In this activity we had to write a short letter to our famliy member or friend. I choose to write a letter to my Mum and dad. We had to wite a letter about my time in Tundra. My job was to paint a picture using words so other people can see what Im talking about. Above this blurb is a letter about my trip.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,

    Congratulations for completing this activity. I appreciate the work that you've completed during these summer holidays. This activity was one of my favourite, how about you? This letter is "AMAZING". I love the strong and powerful words that you've used. I liked it how you said Over here in Tundra its cold, dry and absolutely treeless. It's great, because your describing the weather in Tundra.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,
    Your letter was pretty cool and interesting! Next time remember to attribute your image! You have being working hard lately but you haven't being blogging lately? But it's up to you if you want to.

    Keep it up Joshua,
    By Chavda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. The letter that you wrote from the tundra to your mother and father is great. Would you want to visit a tundra in real life sometime in the future? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Joshua,

    I can’t believe it is -28°C in a Tundra! I don’t think I could cope with a temperature that low! Do you think you could? I would like to explore a Tundra though because it would be an experience like no other! It would be amazing seeing all of the wildlife there. My favourite animal that I would want to see is the polar bear. Would the arctic fox be your favourite animal to see?

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete