Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 2 - Activity 1


I would not like to flax weave because it is difficult to weave. Flax weaving does not interest me because its way to hard to make things like bags. Weaving is only good for masters only, however, for me it's hard and it is very confusing.

In this activity, we had a choice if we would like to weave or not. I choose not to because it was hard and confusing to weave with flax. Above this blurb shows my statement about weaving or not.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post seen from you. Congratulations for completing another activity. I enjoy reading and commenting on your SLJ activities. The image sure looks great. It is good that your telling the truth. I would like to try something new, even though I don't know what to do. I've only tried it on paper.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,
    Flax weaving is pretty fun to do. I would love to hand made my own Flax weaving. It would he confusing to flax weave.

    Keep it up Joshua!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,

    Thank you for sharing your honest opinion on whether you want to try flax weaving or not. Do you usually enjoy arts and crafts? I understand how confusing it could get when it comes to weaving two separate pieces like this!

    I know everything is scary at the start but no one is an expert from the very beginning. It takes a lot of hard work and failure in order to get to that master's stage! I have also never tried flax weaving before but I am willing to give it a go. I would probably want to make a basket or a fan. It would be great for picnics during summer!

    Keep up the great work,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I agree with you, flax weaving is probably very hard but I wouldn't mind trying it out just for fun. Would you try to give it a go for fun? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete