Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 1


These are the 5 questions I should ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

1. How long does it take to climb the Mt Everest Mountain?


2. Why did you climb Mt Everest?

3. Why are you on the 5 dollars $ note?

4. How many people climb the mountain with you?

5. How did you survive on an 8,848m mountain?

In this activity, we had to list 5 questions we should ask Sir Edmund Hillary. Above my blurb, it shows my 5 questions. The question I really want to know is How did he survive on an 8,848m mountain.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post. Congratulations for completing this task. I enjoyed doing this task, how about you? The photo sure looks great. The questions are amazing. My favourite would be number 2.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this activity. The questions that you would ask Sir Edmund Hillary are great. My favorite one is number two as I also wonder what motivated him to start climbing mountains. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,

    I'm heading back into the old 2018 days to finish up the blog commenting. As usual your work is quality! I wonder what he'd say to your $5 note question!
    Would you like to be on a dollar note, and if so, which one would you like to be on?

    Well Joshua, you're great!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete