Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Week 1 - Day 3 - Bonus Activity


The WWF was trying to save Freshwater seals from dying. So what they did was that they made Big snow banks for them. If people weren't building Big snow banks the Baby Cubs will be born on open Ice and they will have no protection against predators.

In this Activity, we had to watch two videos about Tigers or Freshwater seals. I picked to watch Freshwater seals because It is really emotional to see these seals die without any protections. Above this is a Short video that I have been watching and also there will be my Statement about this video.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua V
    I really like your blurb explaining what your activity is about and the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Joshua

    The baby seals video made me sad as well. At least there are amazing organisation like the WWF that are working on solving these problems.

    Is working for the WWF a job you can imagine having? What training do you think you would need?

    I look forward to your reply,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy, Thanks for the reply working for the WWF is kind of job I wouldn't do. Its because I'm actually not interested in Animals. But to answer your question"What training do you think you would need?", I think I would need to be prepared to help animals.

    Joshua, Have a Nice Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,

    Nice blog post about this activity. Did you enjoy doing this task, because I did too. I chose a different video, which was the tigers one. I enjoyed it so much. It's good to see that you've chosen the baby seals one for a reason.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on completing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I think that you have done a great job. It's great to see that the World Wildlife Fund is trying to save the seals by building snow banks. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete