Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Week 1 - Day 5 - Activity 1


Photo from the Summer Learning Journey website

I think they shouldn't logging in New Zealand because it can ruin the environment and it can be unfair if animals don't live in homes. My other reason is that employers and cutting logs for money.


In this last activity, we had a choice of if we would allow logging in New Zealand or not. I choose to log in New Zealand because it can help the environment have more and wide open space. Above this Blurb is my opinion or my statement about having logging in New Zealand.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post from you. Congratulations for completing this task. I love the image that you've used. I am currently finished from commenting on your SLJ activities. This means that I've commented on all of your SLJ activities. It is great to explore your blog with a lot of different SLJ activities being posted about you. NICE STATEMENTS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I kind of disagree with you because even though removing trees ruins the animals habitat but we need more materials to build houses for the growing population in New Zealand. Keep up the excellent work Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Joshua,

    It’s great that you can see the argument from both sides. Logging can be more sustainable though, rather than cutting down all of our forests. It’s called sustainable forestry. It is when the logging company cuts down trees then plants more trees in their place. That way they can log those trees when they are fully grown. Do you think that’s a good idea?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete