Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Week 2 - Day 1 - Activity 1




In the summertime, I usually go out with my parents. But my favorite thing to do is pop online and start watching some famous people. My favorite thing to watch is probably watching Lele Pons, Hannah Stocking and probably Anwar Jibawi. These are famous viners on youtube. But when Vine stopped they created a company called Shot Studios.

At the start of Week 2 Day 1 we had to post a picture of us doing something we like doing in the summer. My favorite thing to do is watching some funny viners like Lele Pons.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Joshua,

    What an amazing blog post from you. Congratulations for completing this activity. I LOVEEEE Lele Pons. Lele Pons is one of my favourite. She is very funny in her vines especially Hannah Stocking. Have you watched her 2019 vines. I think that I was watching it.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joshua,
    I agree with you Mele pele pons is very famous on Instagram and on Youtube. I also like Hannah stocking and Brent Riveria. Who are other people you watch that does vines on youtube and on Insta?

    Keep it up Joshua,
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joshua,

    Interesting that you like to watch famous viners! I don't know too much about it but I do have a son who used to like watching vines.

    Can you tell me more about what vines are?

    I can't see the image there but I know you posted it so full points given! Could you share it with me again so I can see?

    thanks!
    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. It's great to hear you like to watch vines on your computer. What was your favorite vine? What else do you like to do on your computer? Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete